These one-floor condominium townhouses at Fiddlers Green were Sifton built and were one of the first adult style developments in South West London, between Oxford Street West and Hyde Park Road.
A short walk to one of the better grocery stores in London is Remark and across the road is Loblaws. Two drugstores, restaurants, banks, medical & professional offices and two bus routes make this a great and easy living neighbourhood.
50, 55, 60 and 65 Fiddlers Green is located in Oakridge in London Ontario.
There are four enclaves of residences:
50 Fiddlers Green 79 units
- As of October 7, 2019, there have been no sales
- In 2018 one sold $370,000
- In 2017, three sold, $310,000, $359,000 and $380,000
55 Fiddlers Green 48 units
- As of October 7, 2019, no sales have been recorded
- In 2018 one sold $325,000
- In 2017, three sold, $245,500, $271,430, $325,000
60 Fiddlers Green 32 units
- As of October 7, 2019, no sales
- In 2018 no sales
- In 2017, two sold, $264,000 and $269,900
65 Fiddlers Green 33 units
- As of October 7, 2019, no sales recorded
- In 2018, two sold, one at $360,000, the other $429,000
- In 2017, three sold, $260,000, $330,000, $372,000
Our new website and pages are built or almost built, you will have instant access to MLS listings, updated hourly, better information and results!