First impressions make a significant impact on a buyer's decision-making process!
Once your townhouse goes on the market, it becomes a product. Home Styling allows you to highlight the best of your condo and de-emphasize its flaws. It's not about decorating, but turning your home into a model, to appeal to the broadest range of prospective buyers. The goal is to make people feel like they could live there, and the best way to do this is to "neutralize" the surroundings
Try out these helpful styling tips that our team of professionals use — things you can do for little or no expense—to put a condo in prime showing shape.
- Clear out closets and clutter—sellers can give away or pack up toys, linens, and small kitchen appliances to store offsite. Buyers do not mind storage boxes neatly tucked away in a garage or basement.
- Focus most on the most visible areas—the foyer, kitchen, living room, master bedroom, and family room.
- De-personalize the home by removing photos, souvenirs, and dated items.
- Use plants in colourful pots or inexpensive wicker baskets to fill in empty spaces.
- Try angling one or two pieces of furniture slightly and move furniture 4 inches to 6 inches from the wall to create more exciting room spaces.
- Put away large collections— porcelains, plates, and so on.
- Remove valuables, prescription medicine, collectibles, and breakables.
- Refrain from cooking anything that leaves a distinctive odour, such as fish, garlic, or cabbage.
- Hire a professional service to clean the home, including the carpets and the windows.
- Set the dining room table with beautiful linens, dishes, and stemware.
- Use as much natural light as possible. Add extra lamps in dark rooms or corners.
- Make functional repairs—fix dripping faucets, sticking doors, lightbulbs.
Read more about
It All Starts With Creating Curb appeal Page 3
The Entry Way Sets the Stage Page 5
Tips for Every Room In the House Page 6
Making the Most of Your Kitchen and Dining Room Page 8
Can The Buyers See Themselves Living in the Living Room? Page 10
Make the Bathroom Sparkle Page 11
Look at These Big Beautiful Bedrooms! Page 12
Create a Clutter-Free and Functional Home office Page 13
Making the most of the Basement / Laundry Spaces Page 14
Let me know if the above makes sense if so, let me know, and I will send you this invaluable guide to ensure that your townhouse sells for more.