Rembrandt Gardens is a beautiful, quiet neighbourhood of 75 townhouse condos with easy access to Victoria Hospital, downtown, shopping, dining, walking and biking trails.
This quiet, well cared for and the well laid out complex is in a desirable area of London, the condo fees are in line with other well-managed compounds in London.
- As of October 7, 2019, 6 units have sold from $266,175-$280,121
- For 2018, six townhouses sold, from as low as $216,100 and up to $245,000! As you can, prices have increased steadily over the years! For an update on recent prices and amenities, you can request that information by scrolling down this page or contacting me directly.
- In 2017, ten townhouse condominiums sold in the complex, as low as $179,900 and up to $220,000
- 2016 Average price $167,500
- 2015 Average price $161,000
Our new website and pages are built or almost built, you will have instant access to MLS listings, updated hourly, better information and results!