Finding the right condo, then knowing what to look out for, then negotiating the price & conditions, then the legal part & eventually moving, can be stressful for most. But it does not have to be.
If You Are Like Most Condo Buyers
The decision to buy a condo involves a number of stresses and strains and for about 90% of buyers, it's the single largest financial transaction of their lives!
How important would the following be for you?
- What do you really need in a condo to fit your life style?
- Do you fullu understand that your needs & wants are two different things?
- How condos in London are priced?
- How to save thousands of dollars when negotiating the price?
- What you should be looking for when viewing a condo?
- What Information should you have BEFORE you even see a condo?
- Now what? I want to make an offer, what should I look out for?
- How can I protect myself?